openaxyz benefits are demonstrated through a variety of business challenges that were solved:
- Do SWOT and strategy at the same time
- Change divisional functions to accomodate a new business model
- Operations to understand how their work affects external customer experience (and profit)
- Implement the balanced scorecard
- Build the future while managing the current operations
- Go-to-market strategy
- Lean Business Start-up
- Resolve internal conflict about roles
- Shared services solution
- Hhigh performance culture and employee engagement
- Rapid crisis response on a national scale
- Human Resources as Strategic Partner (coming to the table)
- How does an internal strategy team demonstrate their value during a recession or economic downturn?
- Building strategy and execution skills in senior managers
- Onboard new staff and retain knowledge
- Managing group collaboration performance
- Prevent duplication and cut costs
- Lean and agile business lifecycles
Problem: How do you create a holistic SWOT while building potential solutions while performing the analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats? openaxyz uniquely addressed this for a national post office using the AXYZ four step method. The strategy team was able to not only perform the SWOT, but build potential initiatives with accountability to determine where to prioritise their efforts.
How do you engage and convince business divisions that they need to change their services and also deliverables due to new requirements for a rapid growth business model?
Getting more than 4,000 people in operations to understanding
How do you implement the balanced scorecard in a dynamic and fast changing environment?
How do you build the future vision while managing and improving the quality of current business?
How do you focus a go-to-market strategy with limited resources?
How do you fast track start-up business where entrepreneurs do not have time for admin yet have to adhere to business plans to unlock funding and business goals?
How do you resolve internal conflict and duplication about work and roles while a finance function is busy restructuring?
How can you effectively design and implement shared services solutions and manage the project to ensure timelines and benefits are achieved (and not fudged)
How do you build a high performance culture while address employee engagement?
How do you create a rapid response solution that keep diverse and highly complex stakeholder requirements and relationships intact while moving forward to execute solutions
How can human resources become a proper strategic partner and develop strategic thinking credibility and skills?
Standardized simplified method across divisions.
How do you build strategic thinking and execution skills with senior managers while they are busy implementing important initiatives?
How do you onboard new staff in an environment that is reliant on temporary staff who rotate in short periods of time?
How do you track and manage group collaboration performance and impact across silos and even with people outside the organization?
How do you consolidate and reduce costs of similar initiatives in large organizations?
How do you see the impact of your strategies within two to three months while you are still implementing or consolidating your data and business analytics systems?