Glossary and Wiki content development and sharing of source material.
- Sharing content prevents duplication of effort, saves time and enables people to re-use work already done by others.Acronyms and best practices are explained and shared across the organization
- Templates such as strategy planning or project management frameworks can be shared across the organization without clogging emails
- Permission levels ensure quality, version and edit controls
- Create standards for key performance indicators and content management
- Capture subject matter knowledge as well as creating a unique organizational memory available to all even when experts leave
- Easily on-board new users as they can review and use the current content to learn and integrate the organization’s knowledge, methods and culture.