A logical step-down process and displays from a level 1 canvas is used to capture and analyse more detail at level 2. This zooming down , stepped process is repeated to lower levels, depending on the context and requirements.
- Quick cascading from strategic to operational activities while involving the team members and other participants at each step of the way – therefore improving engagement and commitment
- Shape and direct the activiteis of the organization towards desired outcomes
- Ensure all activities re in line with the overall purpose. If initiatives do not fit into the canvas, they must be reviewed
- Quickly identify and analyze cause-and-effect linkages
- Maintain control while diverse people, diverse action and stakeholders participate and collaborate to achieve their own objectives and activities